Tuesday, September 04, 2007

ACHILLE'S SHOT AT GLORY!!!



HAIL, WARRIORS!
I just found this jewel at Youtube.com, and I must share it with ya!
It is the Judas Priest's song One Shot At Glory as a soundtrack to some great images of the Troy movie.
HEAVY METAL IS A FUCKIN' KILLER SOUNDTRACK FOR EPIC MOVIES!
I just got a copy of the Painkiller album. A classic. So I am rememberin' some great songs as I haven't heard them for a very long time now.
Painkiller is a fuckin lesson in how to play HEAVY METAL!
...I know I have been a bad blogger... XD ...I haven't updated very often lately ...BUT! ...STAY TUNE! I have some updates ready for this days!
HAIL TO ALL MY TRUE BROTHERS AND SISTERS!
I LOVE YOU AND I AM WITH YOU!
FUCK THE WORLD!
HAIL AND KILL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home