Tuesday, July 17, 2007

HAIL TO THE (VERY SEXY!) QUEEN!!!

>
HAIL, WARRIORS!

It was about time to have another SexyQueen worthy of the blog!

Last month the blog didnt have a Queen so I realized that next Queen should be amazing to compensate last month's lack.

And guess what?! I just found the perfect girl to wear the "SexyCrown"!

She is Marisol Pérez and she is from Guadalajara , Jalisco. She likes to be called SOL ("SUN" in English... very aproppiate, uh?) and I like to call her SOLEIL 'cause she lived for a while in Le Frace and 'cause... what the hell?! it sounds good!
:

Isn't She a Gorgeus Sun?

:

SOLEIL is a very interesting girl: she studies philosophy and likes arts a lot, she paints and models and has tons and tons of great pictures (which you are goin' to be able to admire in this blog! ...well: some of them!).

I had the luck to just know her via MSN Messenger a week ago! we chated for a while and I saw her pics and I knew I had to ask her to be MEXICANOS AL GRITO DE MANOWAR's QUEEN!


And, of course, as you can see this baby is very intelligent and has very good tastes: SHE LIKES METAL!

Ok, ok!, no more readin' for now and enjoy this sunny beautiful pics!:
:


I LOVE PATRIOTIC WOMEN! ¡VIVA ZAPATA!

:
RRRRR! SOL IS HOT, HOT, HOT!
:


THIS IS METAL, MOTHERFUCKERS! T!

:

SO... WHAT ELSE COULD YOU ASK FOR IN A GIRL, BROTHERS?

We are at the middle of July now so Le Beautiful Soleil will reign for what is left of this month and all August too! what the hell?! August 17th is my birthday so that's gonna be one of the presents I am givin' to myself! XD

Besides no MANOWAR fan could be gay so I know there is not goin' not to be any objections! XD

Well then... my work is done here!

Yeah, yeah, yeah... you are all welcome, brothers! XD

SEE YOU IN VALHALLA!

Listening to: "Cosmic Genesis" by Vintersorg (what a genius!).

LIVE TO ROCK, DRINK AND FUCK!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fernando acaba de pasarme el link y maravillado me hallo ante tanta belleza! Saludos de su nuevo fan desde Barcelona, España! :)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007  
Blogger qerametal said...

Yeah!!!; esa si es una sexy reyna!, toda una guerrera y patriota chingados! yeah!!!...nomas falta ke tenga delirio por manowar como nosotros,aunke no lo dudo..jeje,,,sale warriors!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007  
Blogger The Great God Pan said...

me huele a gotico jajaja

buebna eleccion man, el dia de tu cumpleaños estare rockeando con Inquisition!
saludos!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeahh!!

esa es mi hija soool

so beautiful as me, your mother >:D

i love you darling

atte. Lizzz

Thursday, July 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

esta chica es una autentica mamasota a quien deben rendirle cultotodos ustedes me entienden cabrones

Thursday, July 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! ella es mi Sol!!!
ke chido ke sepan reconocer una belleza verdadera
Sabes que te quiero mucho Sol

Atte: Strydenthawk

Thursday, July 19, 2007  
Blogger fFire!nando said...

HAIL!

¡HEY, GREAT GOD PAN!:

Pos nuestra SexyMajestad si tiene un toque oscuro.

¡Y A MI ME ENCANTA!

O.A.- "ODIN" del GODS OF WAR LIVE ¡de MANOWARRR!!!

FUCK THE WORLD!
HAIL AND KILL!

Monday, July 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home