Tuesday, July 10, 2007

HAIL TO BULGARIA!

Here is a video of the Allmighty MANOWAR playin' the Bulgarian National Anthem in the Kavarna Festival in that country.

It is totally awesome! this vid has not much visual quality but the sound is OK. I hope this to be in their next DVD to see it in it's full glory!
T !



T !
The Bulgarian Brothers and Sisters must be proud! this is a great present the KINGS OF METAL gave to you!
I would love to hear MANOWAR playin' my Mexican National Anthem! (which normal version is very powerful and epic and just ROCK!... done MANOWAR style would be killer!).
I just checked in Wikipedia that "Mila Rodino" is the Bulgarian National Anthem's name. It means "Dear Motherland" or "Dear Native Land".
The great thing is that there are two Mila Rodino samplers in Wikipedia: the normal version... and the MANOWAR VERSION! really! check it out, bros!:
Unfortunely the link to the MANOWAR version wasn't workin' when I checked it.
MANOWAR SHOULD START A COUNTRY! I would move there immediately!!!
"THE KINGDOM OF TRUE HEAVY FUCKING METAL" would be a great name! what do you think? would you move to it? >XD
I recommend you to check the Wikipedia link above if you wanna know some interesting facts on the Bulgarian Anthem and to see its translation to English...
OK, Bros! I am updatin' more often!
SEE YOU IN BATTLE!
FUCK THE WORLD!
HAIL AND KILL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home