Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I AM ALIVE AND FIGHTING!

HAIL, BROTHERS!

I want you to know that I am still alive and fuckin rockin! THE WAY IT MUST BE!

Since I hadnt updated the blog for many days now I let you know that I have been busy gettin the money to go to the MCF!

So: I am alive and fightin the fuckin world hard to get the money!

The good news is that the flight is goin to be a little cheaper than I thouhgt: 13, 500 pesos ( some 1, 200 dollars) and that I dont have to pay to enter the Fest cause I am Francisco Palomo's (MANOWAR live keyboardist) special guest!

This month I didnt give you a sexyqueen but get prepared to see My Valkiries!

SHE-WOLF AND CHEETAH:



CAPTAIN GRIM REAPER:



They are My Russian Valkiries... TRUE WOMENOWAR! STRONG AND BEAUTYFUL!

LOVE YOU, GIRLS!

DAMN! I have to leave now but I am updatin more often!

C YA IN BATTLE!

FUCK THE WORLD!
HAIL AND KILL!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Great God Pan said...

yeah man, que bueno saber de ti!

aqui reportandome! te envidio man, como me gustaria ver a Manowar en vivo, si llegas a conocerlos, les mandas mis saludos jaja.

Sale!

Thursday, June 21, 2007  
Blogger fFire!nando said...

HAIL, JP!

Si, Hermano, aca he andado en la pelea... ya necesitaba reportarme.

Tambien me da mucho gusto saber de ti siempre... you fucker you! XD

Les dire a Manowar de ti! que tengo un hermano guerrero que es True Fan y que hubiera querido ir al MCF y que les exige que toquen en Tenóchtitlan!

LATER!

FUCK THE WORLD!
HAIL AND KILL!

Saturday, June 23, 2007  
Blogger qerametal said...

A webo!!, ke token en tenochtitlan!..jajaja...y si karnal, si los vez minimo una foto si puedes para presumir ke mi karnal fue...yeah!, y pss suerte en tu travesia...sale warriors

Saturday, June 23, 2007  
Blogger fFire!nando said...

HAIL!

"Una" foto???!!!

Ja! voy a acabarme la memoria de la camara!!! XD

Gracias por tus buenos deseos y energia, bro!

FUCK THE WORLD!
H&K!

Saturday, June 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home