Saturday, May 26, 2007

MONICA, MAY SexyQueen!

HAIL!

I ask some beautiful girl every month to be the QUEEN of MEXICANOS AL GRITO DE MANOWAR.

This month... I GIVE YOU MONICA! ENJOY!


<

Monicke is Little Hot Metal Vamp from VERACRUZ -an state in Mexico's very south-.
Most girls into Metal here in Mexico are more of the dark-vamp-goth-black-type... I don't understand why exactly... I don't know many Mexican TRUE HEAVY METAL GIRLS.
Anyway, the only two requirements to be my blog SexyQueen is to be hot and Mexican!
Have to go now, Maniax! goin to a Heavy Metal show... have to have lunch before! goin' to see the band CAGE from San Diego (U.S.A.) in my town.
I NEED SOME HEAVY METAL LIVE ACTION NOW! LET'S GO AND KICK SOME ASSES!
ROCK, DRINK AND FUCK! MANOWAR WAY! THE ONLY WAY!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Great God Pan said...

que hay man!

aqui reportandome, ya quiero comprar el Gods Of War...

saludos

Thursday, May 31, 2007  
Blogger fFire!nando said...

Hey, bro!

(Te contestaré en inglés pa' que todo el mundo entienda).

Thanx for bein' present always, man!

OK! I want GODS OF WAR LIVE and goin' to the MAGIC CIRCLE FESTIVAL!

LATER!

FUCK THE WORLD!
HAIL AND KILL!

Sunday, June 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home