Tuesday, July 10, 2007

WARRIORS OF THE WORLD UNITED IN BAD AROLSEN!

HAIL, BROS!

This is a vid of THE KINGS OF METAL in the Mighty MAGIC CIRCLE FESTIVAL. I dont know if it is from the first or the second day though.

The visual is not very good: it was recorded with some low quality cam and from the crowd perspective... but the audio is good!

T



T

The performance is killer and ERIC voice is great! I like a lot the variations from the record version of the song he does (by that I mean the more agressive emphasis in some words).

This fuckin time I couldnt be there with that crowd (I have heard it was a 20-25, 000 crowd!) but it seems that MCF is goin to be an annual MANOWAR celebration... HAIL! T !

A fuckin trip to Germany and Europe every year wouldbe great for me!

NEXT YEAR I WILL BE THERE! AND THE NEXT, AND THE NEXT, AD INFINITUM! T !

"BROTHERS EVERYWHERE RAISE YOUR HANDS INTO THE AIR...
WE ARE WARRIORS! WARRIORS OF THE WORLD!"

1 Comments:

Blogger The Great God Pan said...

por fin una actualizacion man, ya hacia falta!

yo tambien estoy viendo a ver si puedo ir al MCF el proximo año, pero comparia el boleto muchisimos meses antes para ver si me sale mucho mas barato, hare lo posible!

sale!

Friday, July 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home