Wednesday, August 08, 2007

MORE HOT SOLEIL! MORE, MORE, MORE!

HAIL, BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF TRUE HEAVY FUCKIN' METAL! GREETINGS!

After a fuckin long time I give you more photos of beautiful Soleil, this blog's SexyMajesty!

Dont worry... she is goin to be with us this whole month too. That is a present I am giving to myself! ... fuckin remeber: MY BIRTHDAY IS FRIDAY AUGUST 17th!!!

Well then... here she is! ENJOY!

>


THAT IS A PERFECT TONGUE... YUMMI!

:


DAMN! SEEMS LIKE I WAS ON ACID! AND I AM SEEIN A PSYCHEDELIC ANGEL!
:
HEAVY METAL AND BEAUTIFUL LEGS... A WINNIN' COMBINATION!
:

YEAH! HER SexyMajestY AT THE CATWALK AND EVERYTHING
:

JUST A VERY BEAUTIFUL PICTURE WITH A PRETTY VAMP IN IT...
:

Stay in touch, Warriors... I am goin to be updatin more often!

SEE YOU IN BATTLE!

FUCK THE WORLD!
HAIL AND KILL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home