Tuesday, October 23, 2007

THIS BLOG IS OVER

I AM NOT UPDATIN' IT ANYMORE


www.myspace.com/firenando is now my site for my ciber activities and TRUE METAL ACTIVISM

This blog was great and I am very proud of it

Through it I knew some Brothers and Sisters . For that fact alone this blog was more than helpful and useful!


AND I ROCKED AND KICKED SOME FUCKIN' POSER'S ASSES TOO!!! \m/


THANX A LOT TO ALL THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF TRUE METAL THAT RIDED WITH ME IN THIS ADVENTURE!

HAIL TO YOU ALL! YOU ARE MY TRUE FAMILY!

We had some fun... didn't we!?!

SPECIAL THANX TO THE GREAT GOD PAN:

YOU WERE THE MOST LOYAL! YOU WERE ALWAYS THERE!

Thanx a lot to all the SEXYQUEENS for being so hot and kind! ;D

Well then, Brothers and Sisters:

SEE YOU ALL @ MYSPACE!

MEXICANOS...
¡¡¡AL GRITO DE MANOWAR POR SIEMPRE!!!

FUCK THE WORLD!
HAIL AND KILL!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Great God Pan said...

Man, acabo de leer esta entrada. Pues es una lastima, pero pues si te puedo decir que me la pase muy bien visitando este blog. Espero conocerte algun dia! sie s posible, antes de MCF. a date una vuelta por el DF!

Saludos Y R.I.P. Mexicanos Al Grito De Manowar

Saturday, October 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home