Tuesday, September 11, 2007

SOLEIL: FOREVER A STAR... FOREVER A QUEEN!

:
HAIL, WARRIORS!
Here are some more SOLEIL pics! I havent published as many as I originally planed yet!
SOLEIL started his SexyReign in the blog in mid July. I decided to keep her all August as a Birthday present for myself but, the thing is that I haven't published enough pics with her and that is just not fuckin' fair, so...
Here we go!
ENJOY!



COLLEGE GIRLS!!! I LOVE THEM! (I am so classic and old-school when it comes to my sexual fantasies! XD)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Great God Pan said...

long time no see man!

yeah, ya se esperaba alguna actualizacion, y perdon por no comentar en un buen rato.

Saludos carnal! espero que no me hayas olvidado

Thursday, September 13, 2007  
Blogger fFire!nando said...

HAIL, GOD PAN!

¡¿Cómo pasas a creer que me olvidé de ti, man¿!

Somos FAMILIA DE HEAVY METAL, carnal... WE ARE THE METAL LAW!

Que a toda madre que estás de vuelta en acción en este blog tan chingón \m/

SEGUIMOS EN CONTACTO

FUCK THE WORLD!
HAIL AND KILL!

Thursday, September 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home